Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Happiness is a Choice I Make...

Earlier this week I began to to ask a powerful question...what if I invited my tribe into this journey? I wanted to find a way that we could explore the realm of bliss together...

Life is a series of circumstances and events - good and bad. Our job is to choose happy, to find a way to choose to see beauty in the world, to find our happy. "The more you retrain yourself to choose happy, over fear, the more blissful you will be" - Gabby Bernstein, Miracles Now.

**This weeks goal is to sell 18 more unisex shirts. They are available with my story here.**

Less than 48 hours ago I decided to choose happy and invite my tribe to do it too, to follow our bliss together. I created a shirt fundraiser to inspire all of us and help cover bills post surgery. What amazed me most in this is that within 30 hours, the fundraiser had sold 52 of the 100 shirt goal. BLOWN AWAY! But even more, I was blown away by the gifts, the kind words and the reminder about my purpose and how loved I am.

It's truly humbling for a highly independent woman to learn to ask for help in EVERYTHING (bathing, dressing, getting around, covering costs, and processing big life events) and I'm learning, when you ask, the tribe wants to show up! What a gift! I am so very grateful for all of you.

I am choosing happy because I know that bliss is what gets us through the hard times, and that it is in letting go of our fears, embracing our tribe and choosing to find a happy place, that miracles really do happen.

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading through your whole blog, so now I'm sorry that I missed your sorry campaign! Good work, as always! <3 (the shirt, your smile, your writing)

    ReplyDelete